This week Iverson Construction has completed surface paving for westbound USH 18 from Blue Mounds to Ridgeway.
Eastbound continues base patching in the driving lane.
For the week of September 30th, anticipated work includes:
Work in the westbound lanes:
- Right/driving lane closed for
- removal and replacement of guard rail
- permanent pavement marking
Work in the eastbound lanes:
- Right/driving closed for
- Base patching
- Removal of curb and gutter at intersections
- New curb and gutter at intersections
The speed limit is reduced to 55mph throughout the work zone both eastbound and westbound
For more information, please visit the project website: https://projects.511wi.gov/us18151/