Work took an unfortunate slow down the week of September 9th with many days of rain. Crews are trying to continue paving westbound, and perform base patching eastbound.
For the week of September 16th, anticipated work includes:
Work in the westbound lanes:
- Right/Driving lane will be closed and will move daily for asphalt surface paving operations. The location of the closure will change daily.
- Ramp Closures
- Westbound CTH ID on/off ramps will be closed on Friday 9/13 and Saturday 9/14 for the surface layer of asphalt
- Westbound Ridgevue off ramp will be closed on Wednesday 9/18 for the surface layer of asphalt
- Additional work includes temporary pavement marking
Work in the eastbound lanes:
- Left/passing lane closed from CTH ID to E County Line
- Base patching
- Centerline joint repair
- Mid-week a short lane closure will be setup from Pikes Peak to the east, and still maintain a 3-mile buffer between work zones.
The speed limit is reduced to 55mph throughout the work zone both eastbound and westbound
For more information, please visit the project website: