Lane closures on USH 18 remain. Please slow down and drive with caution through all work zones!
For the week of May 4th, anticipated work from CTH Z to Ridgeway includes:
- Eastbound –
- Curb and gutter at CTH Y
- Asphalt pavement binder lift from Y to Ridgeway
- Shoulder along eastbound passing lane
- Temporary pavement marking
- Westbound –
- Sawing of concrete
- Removal of concrete (work will begin at 3am)
- Pouring of concrete base patching
- Concrete curing
- CTH YZ will be closed at USH 18 Thursday May 7th and Friday May 8th, opening up by Saturday morning.
- Work at YZ includes concrete base patching, curb and gutter, and island work
Speed limit is reduced to 55mph throughout the work zone.
For more information, please visit the project website: