Fall has definitely arrived, with cooler temperatures and fall colors!
For the week of October 21st, anticipated work includes:
Work in the westbound lanes:
- Various lane closures for
- permanent pavement marking
Work in the eastbound lanes will shift daily for paving, typically working from the west towards the east:
- Right/driving lane anticipated to be closed Monday thru Saturday
- Ridgevue on-ramp to be closed on Monday 10/21 for mainline surface
- CTH ID off and on ramp to be closed on Tuesday 10/22 for mainline surface.
- CTH ID off and on ramp to be closed on Friday 10/25 for ramp surfacing
The speed limit is reduced to 55mph throughout the work zone both eastbound and westbound
For more information, please visit the project website: